Prepare For Your Visit
Before your appointment with us, quickly and conveniently access patient forms from our practice.
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
Download Patient Forms
Additional Patient Information
- MyChart Tip Sheet
The initial visit is for the parents/guardians only, if the child is 12 years old or younger. This is helpful for the provider who will be seeing your child to gather information as part of the evaluation. This visit usually is 45-60 minutes in duration. A parent or guardian must be present at all appointments if the patient is under the age of 18. You will be required to sign a release for any other adult who will be accompanying the patient to a visit.
We attempt to schedule the initial consultation with a provider who will be appropriate to provide any ongoing treatment that is indicated based on the concerns presented during the screening phone conversation. However, in some cases, the provider completing the initial consultation may recommend you to a different provider who is better qualified to provide the indicated treatment.
We will do our best to complete your child’s evaluation as efficiently as possible. However, you should be aware that more than one appointment is often required to complete the initial evaluation and have adequate time to discuss impressions and treatment recommendations with you.
What to Bring:
- Your child’s insurance ID card
- Copies of any prior psychiatric evaluations, neuropsychological testing, or school based testing
- If parents are divorced or separated, please provide written documentation regarding medical decision making prior to the initial visit.
Cancellation of a scheduled appointment requires a minimum notice of 24 hours.
- The charge for missed or late-cancelled appointments is $50.00.
- These charges cannot be billed to your insurance company and must be paid no later than your next appointment in order for future appointments to be scheduled.